How do we design for regenerative villages and community?
What connective practices can come forward within the community to ensure healthy, happy and connected children, teens and people? What is it that you wish to see in your community and what is it you are longing for? How do we stack the deck?
The Village Builders Seminar is a forum for these questions to be answered and explored. Facilitated by Phil Greenwood and Deborah Benham and in co-operation with 8 Shields UK and USA, we will immerse ourselves in bringing forward understanding of how we as people can align ourselves to cultural repair and regenerative design that build thriving communities and a beautiful world that our hearts know is possible (to paraphrase Charles Eisenstein)
The Seminar will involve:
- Pillars, Pathways and Attributes as a measure of Connection
- Best Practices that are attainable in the short term, but with long term goals
- The role of Conduct within the community that supports Peace, Unity and a Good Message
- How to weave and layer the Community Web (Stacking the Deck)
- Catalysts for Healthy Culture
- Barriers to Connection : What are they?
- Stepping into supportive Village Building in your region/area
Practical information to follow upon booking
Start: November 10 @ 4:00 pm
End: November 12 @ 4:00 pm
Venue: Low Weald East SussexUnited Kingdom
Phone: 07554 127926