An experiential weekend for connected adults, forest school facilitators, change agents and lovers of nature, introducing the wisdom of nature connection and cultural repair through the lens of 8 Shields facilitated principles and methods.
Through embodying many regenerative, nature-based practices, participants will journey through the 8 Shields cycle, exploring how we can re-member “the village” and how we can live in Wholeness with ourselves, the communities we are part of, and the global community of all species.
The weekend will include advanced connective practices that involve:
- Games designed for Nature Connection
- Sensory Awareness activities
- Woodland skills development
- Understanding how archetypal natural cycles can be easily applied in your day-to-day life and supportive to the human learning journey.
Local and organic wholesome meals included in the cost. If finances are prohibitive please contact us to see what we can work out.
Spaces are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Outline schedule for the weekend
- Arrival – Friday evening between 4pm and 6pm (supper at 6pm)
- Opening Circle – 7pm, Friday
- Closing Circle – 3pm, Sunday
- Departure – 4pm, Sunday
Start: June 16 @ 6:00 pm
End: June 18 @ 4:00 pm
Venue: Low Weald, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Phone: 07554 127926