The Great Dolly Clothes Swap!
Revamp your wardrobe while enjoying a glass of fizz and a giggle with friends at The Great Dolly Clothes Swap!
Host Diana Uprichard of Dolly clothing invites you to take action in style for Fashion Revolution Week.
Bring your pre-loved (but still lovely) clothes and swap them for new fab finds. Then visit Dolly’s live alteration station to learn how tailoring your garments can elevate your style and your confidence.
The more the merrier - that goes for people and clothes - so fill a bag, grab a friend and join the Fashion Revolution!
Here’s how it works:
- Drop off your pre-loved clothing beforehand (see dolly.uk.com for drop-off locations) or bring them with you on the night.
- Contribute £3 at the door.
- Grab yourself a free glass of fizz.
- Browse the collection of gorgeous clothes looking for a new life and take anything (!) you fall in love with.
- Visit the live alteration station to fine-tune your new find.
- All the clothing is free but the alterations are a paid-for service (see dolly.uk.com/bespoke-alterations for price list).
- There will be a short talk from Dolly founder Diana Uprichard, and an even shorter talk from Mica Lamb about Fashion Revolution Week.
Back to All Events