Understanding the language of the birds – what they are telling each other and what they are telling us – is a skill which has many practical applications that will enrich your life in surprising ways, helping you to embody the attributes that lead to success in many areas of your life.
Who needs Eckhart Tolle, when you have the Birds?
author of What The Robin Knows
Bird language is an ancient skill that people have used to help them survive and thrive for thousands of years. It is a skill which has largely been forgotten by modern peoples, but which is sorely needed at this time of cultural upheaval and nature’s shifting patterns.
In an era marked by increasing disconnection from nature, self and others, the practice of learning bird language will give you the tools to be successful in your relationships, your career, your community and in your life in general by enhancing your ability to experience empathy, compassion, attentiveness, sensitivity to your surroundings and others, and increased awareness.
Bird language and your participation in daily activities will open up a new world of understanding and help achieve a “Quiet Mind” resulting in increasing peace and happiness. This has a ripple effect that will benefit you and your loved ones, enhancing our ability to become a successful nature mentor and create healthy communities.
- Understanding the Five Voices of the Birds
- Interpreting the shapes of alarm, the building block of bird language
- Engaging the senses in nature
- Key bird species for learning bird language
- Journal keeping techniques
- Games and Activities
This workshop takes place over the course of two days. Camping is available. Alternatively we can recommend a local B&B. There are a few different cost options. Book before April 1st and get an Early Bird discount of £25!
- Option 1 – All inclusive: £225 (includes course fees, camping and all meals)
- Option 2 – Daily entry: £175 (includes course fees and lunch on both days but does not include camping, breakfast and evening meal)
- Option 3 – Bursaries are available for those on a low income (contact the course leader for more information)
Start: May 13 @ 9:00 am
End: May 14 @ 4:00 p
Low Weald East SussexUnited Kingdom
Phone: 07554 127926